National Operations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a National Operations Manager to join our team.
- Developing and implementing operational plans and risk assessments;
- Developing our team of Operations Managers, supervisors and overall teams at each site;
- To oversee the daily running of all of our events, including but not limited to football clubs;
- working very closely with our recruitment, staffing, and training teams to ensure the right number and caliber of staff are deployed at each venue;
- Working closely with the finance department to ensure all budgets are met;
- Working closely with all of our clients both old and new. In developing new and existing business.
- Proven track record of managing multi-site contracts;
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships and a collaborative working environment;
- Experience working in the events industry;
- Ability to communicate with clients up to executive level;
- L4 in Spectator Safety would be an advantage;
- Good interpersonal and people management skills;
- Communication and negotiation skills are essential;
- A wide range of experience at senior manager level within an operations, distribution and multi-site environment;
- Basic working knowledge of environmental legislation;
- Highly organised; must be able to prioritise to manage workloads;
- Experience within a similar industry is highly desirable;
- Financial and commercial awareness;
- Experience of warehousing, logistics and distribution;
- Knowledge and experience of work processes;
- Multi-site experience preferred.