New Business Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a New Business Manager to join our team.
- Development of New Business strategy;
- Review Lead forensics to identify opportunities for approach;
- Provide content for meeting reports and forward on when complete;
- Responding to inbound enquiry emails;
- Send individual emails following good calls with prospects;
- Where necessary attend meetings;
- Generate high-level opportunities for your clients on average of one every two days worked;
- Lead generation phone calls;
- Capturing activity and lead management of their CRM database;
- Communicate appointments to the client when and how they want;
- Weekly reports of new business activity;
- Account management;
- Main point of contact for all new business enquiries;
- Update every client with a conversation at least once a week;
- Attending industry events/networking.
- Strong organisational skills and excellent time management;
- Able to communicate professionally in all encounters with media owners, clients and people internally;
- Agency experience in new business/marketing role;
- Highly literate in all aspects of social media;
- Solid under pressure, with the ability to work to and deliver against set and often tight deadlines;
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to think creatively;
- A team player, and have the ability to work autonomously.