Nursery Room Leader Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Nursery Room Leader to join our team.
- Manage a team of Qualified Practitioners and the day to day running of the Pre-School Room;
- Monitor and assess the development of children;
- Support all children’s holistic development to promote school readiness.
- Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 – 5 years;
- Previous experience of working in a Day Nursery;
- A relevant early years/childcare qualification at Level 3 or above;
- Minimum Level 4;
- Have a minimum Level 3 or above In Childcare or equivalent or montessori diploma;
- Level 3 in Early Years;
- Forest School Leader Qualification;
- A minimum of 3 years experience of working with children aged 0-5 years in a nursery/private day care setting as a practitioner/senior practitioner;
- Excellent team player;
- Minimum 2 years’ post qualification;
- An excellent understanding of safeguarding / knowledge of child protection procedures;
- Relevant childcare qualifications in accordance with OFSTED guidelines;
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of legislation including EYFS;
- Experience as a Room leader is preferred.