OEM Field Sales Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a OEM Field Sales Manager to join our team.
- Formulate growth strategy;
- Proactive account planning and understanding key focus and priorities;
- Continuously provide feedback on customer trends and market feedback to UK management;
- Ensure utilisation of our customer relationship management tools. (Targit);
- Using initiative to offer solutions to compete with competitors and market valuation;
- Explore new business opportunities through leads and identify new prospects;
- Create weekly/monthly visit planners and sales plans to meet customer/company focus;
- To deliver presentations which are tailored to the audience needs i.e. Group, Customers and Direct Manager;
- Travel is required throughout the UK and EU and when required to other Dinex/customer locations globally;
- Providing customer focus and support to strengthen relationships;
- Attend trade shows/exhibitions and represent the company;
- To be actively present in the field;
- Monitor and analyse sales activities and take appropriate actions to meet geographical sales targets.
- Proactive, confident and self-motivated;
- Strong communication and negotiations skills, both verbal and written;
- Commercial awareness;
- Good and trusted relationship building with customers;
- Presentation skills;
- Ability to manage priorities, meet deadlines, and ensure follow-up;
- Organisational skills;
- Listening skills.