Omnichannel Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Omnichannel Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Management of all third-party agencies providing digital marketing services;
- Effective management and development of the full marketing team;
- Competitor monitoring and benchmarking;
- Develop and implement the offline marketing strategy for all offline channels;
- Driving the business forward through new trends and initiatives to deliver the budget;
- Monitoring and analysis of site performance, implementing corrective actions/additional activity based on this analysis and interpretation;
- Work closely with the marketing director to create and develop a strong paid acquisition plan which will deliver KPIs;
- Management of PPC Accounts ensuring that campaigns, promotions and content are timely, accurate and delivering on KPIs;
- Daily/Weekly reporting on marketing performance;
- Develop and implement the digital marketing strategy for all digital channels;
- Deliver the required traffic and sales growth within targeted cost and ROI;
- Continual optimisation of each channel accordingly to make efficient use of the budget.
- Experience managing all digital channels including PPC, Shopping, Affiliates, Paid Social;
- Experience of B2C Ecommerce, Online and Offline Marketing;
- Exposure to a fast-paced online trading environment;
- Strong focus on results and achieving targets;
- Experience in using the relevant Advertising platforms;
- Past experience working in a fast paced retail environment, ideally in fashion.