Operations Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Operations Officer to join our team.
- Follow processes and procedures and identify possible ways to improve these;
- Process refunds for clients;
- You’ll produce detailed route risk reports;
- versatile, adaptable, with the capacity to deal with competing requests and priorities, for action;
- Providing administrative support to the General Manager;
- highly motivated;
- Carrying out site walks;
- All project administration and creation of supporting documentation;
- As Operations Officer, you’ll alert and advise clients of urgent environmental changes;
- Managing all aspects of on-going projects;
- Liaising with the board & sub-contractors;
- Providing fire and rescue cover for aviation;
- Diary Management;
- Assisting in the provision of the Air-Ground services for aviation users;
- Providing a point of information for Airfield users and visitors.
- A firm understanding of contract monitoring and management;
- Track record of managing Assets and Facilities, including management of contractors;
- A proven knowledge of Health and Safety, security principals and procedures;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Reconciliation experience;
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills;
- Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable experience.