Operations Team Leader manages and trains a team of operations clerks. Supports the activities of the operations department. Being an Operations Team Leader oversees the daily department production activity and facilitates departmental workflow. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Additionally, Operations Team Leader typically reports to a supervisor or manager. The Operations Team Leader supervises a small group of para-professional staff in an organization characterized by highly transactional or repetitive processes. Contributes to the development of processes and procedures. Thorough knowledge of functional area under supervision. To be an Operations Team Leader typically requires 3 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
Operations Team Leader Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Operations Team Leader to join our team.
- Identify areas of improvement in operational procedure;
- Ensure that all service level agreements (SLAs) are achieved;
- Report performance statistics to Head of Operations;
- Manage the relationship with associates and their Salesforce diaries;
- The development and motivation of the Operations Team;
- Timesheet management;
- Completing all electronic and paper forms e.g. daily site risk assessments, daily diaries, job vouchers, vehicle and plant checklists;
- Leading the on-site work team to complete on-site works safely, and to agreed schedules;
- Ensuring full compliance with legislative, industry and business requirements throughout all work-related activities;
- Receiving & checking required materials for projects;
- Communicating accurate gas, water and electric service/ meter fit details;
- Liaising with Project Supervisor to resolve Health, Safety and Environment, engineering, customer satisfaction & product quality problems;
- Ensure that all service level agreements (SLAs) are achieved and reported against on a monthly basis to the Head of Operations;
- Line and Team Management of Operations;
- Planning and resourcing to ensure a smooth night operation.
- And a great attitude is non-negotiable;
- Health and safety qualifications would be advantageous;
- Strong communicator who can effectively influence people at all levels;
- Full UK driving licence;
- Emergency First Aid;
- NCO Service and Mains – Gas and Water;
- DOMS 1-12;
- CSCS – Gas, Water and Electric;
- MET3LS – Domestic Meter Installer;
- DNO/ IDNO – Electric Network Authorisations;
- CMA2LS – Limited Scope Domestic Gas Safety;
- National Water Hygiene;
- DOMS 13;
- NRSWA – Operative;
- Gas Safe.