Paid Search Account Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Paid Search Account Manager to join our team.
- Support the day-to-day contact for mid-level clients and global counter-parts;
- Establish practices to ensure both consistency in team-work, along with flexibility to flourish under new ideas;
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of campaigns;
- Hands-on PPC campaign management from start to end, using Google, Bing and 3rd party PPC management tools such as SA360;
- Always be solution-oriented to achieve a high level of long-term customer satisfaction;
- Contribute to regular client meetings, preparing material and presenting on performance and account actions;
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results and derive appropriate recommendations for action;
- Take responsibility for the development and success of your customers;
- Manage client media briefs with the AD’s guidance, ensuring appropriate budgets are secured and clear and achievable KPIs are agreed;
- Complete client reporting in a timely manner;
- Advise customers on campaign design, budgeting and execution;
- Assist the PPC Account Director on media plans;
- Design, create and optimize your customers’ campaigns (Search, Display, Videol);
- Carry out thorough optimisation to improve performance based on the client’s KPIs;
- Regular collaboration with colleagues in our Austrian headquarters.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and another language (preferably German);
- Strong self-organisational and time management skills;
- Academic qualifications: Bachelor’s degree , Online marketing certification is a plus;
- Results-driven and detail-oriented with the desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals;
- Commercially minded, you understand the practical delivery of services in line with client objectives, service level agreements and terms of business;
- Willingness to travel to the Austrian Headquarters (Onboarding, Meetings);
- 3-5 years experience in Online Marketing.