Part Time Finance Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part Time Finance Manager to join our team.
- Create & maintain fixed asset registers;
- Preparing year end accounts;
- Annual forecasting future income;
- Assisting with the covering of these functions during absence;
- Run the day to day office functions;
- Overseeing all foreign currency cash transactions and producing monthly management accounts;
- Experience of using Xero or Sage Line 50 would be desirable;
- Budget Management and analysis;
- Quarterly VAT returns;
- Management of revenue recognition;
- Monthly management accounts;
- Sales and purchase ledger input;
- Review the management accounts and board reports;
- Manage the day to day accounting and payroll procedures for the business;
- Profit & Loss.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience or relevant qualification;
- Ability to communicate across all levels;
- A high level of IT proficiency;
- Show initiative and have desire to leave a good impression with all contacts;
- Experience working in a similar environment will be highly beneficial;
- Extremely well organised and able to adapt to situations quickly;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.