Part Time Marketing Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part Time Marketing Executive to join our team.
- Managing all day to day marketing enquiries;
- Producing and posting organic social media content for all properties;
- Liaising with print media businesses to promote the properties appropriately and effectively;
- Producing in house marketing e.g. table talkers, posters, flyers, email footers- in line with tone of voice and brand;
- Producing newsletters for each property;
- Effectively manage and update the company website;
- Work closely with consultants to formulate a strong understanding of business requirements;
- Produce monthly reports on the success of all marketing activity;
- Manage all social media platforms to include LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- A proven record of completing projects within set time frames and to a budget;
- Experience of producing a range of creative content from written to infographics and video animations;
- Previous experience of managing or updating websites;
- A solid understanding of marking communications to include traditional, online and social;
- Confident communication skills with a positive can-do attitude;
- Experience working in a marketing role;
- Some basic design experience;
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail.