Partner Account Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Partner Account Manager to join our team.
- Positions, communicates and presents the Lighthouse’s Channel strategy to internal/external stakeholders;
- Acts as a strategic advisor to Lighthouse Partners, Sales Teams and Business Groups;
- Established full data accuracy in Salesforce and associated internal systems related opportunity pipeline;
- Leads and manages Partner initiatives and identifies new strategies & incentives for field engagement and business success;
- Creates and manages a governance structure for projects and initiatives owned;
- Cooperates closely with the Lighthouse Sales Teams in all selling activities (sell with/sell through/ sell to initiatives), when partners are involved;
- Establishes and fosters management relationships and secures buy-in regarding the assigned Partners.
- Effectively optimises partner opportunities through all reasonable means;
- Negotiates effectively toward win/win outcomes;
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to navigate partner business opportunities through the organisation;
- Vertical industry knowledge may be required (e.g., Retail, Manufacturing);
- Ability to balance and ensure goals are in alignment with Partner’s strategic direction;
- Understanding of business processes as they relate to ERP and CRM functionality and management;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal;
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages;
- Must be results oriented, customer focused, and exhibit good interpersonal skills.