Partnerships Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Partnerships Executive to join our team.
- Main day-to-day contact for a number of clients;
- Admin/logistics of events, budget, delegate management and record management;
- Creating partnership contracts and facilitating internal approval process;
- Think strategically and work closely with team to drive sales and fundraising around key events;
- Manage programmes to maximise industry relationships at all levels to drive engagement, recruitment and fundraising;
- Build and manage relationships with donors and supporters including presentations to organisations;
- Support client renewal process with administrative assistance;
- To manage delegates and logistics for fundraising events;
- Host product demonstrations where necessary;
- Manages the implementation plan and timelines for clients;
- Creation of appropriate collateral and toolkits for clients;
- Organises quarterly meetings with client, Partnership Manager and Account Director and is responsible for the delivery of analytics and reports.
- Good at research & data analysis;
- Confidence to exert commercial negotiation and influencing skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- IT skills – Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- High level project management.