Performance Marketing Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Performance Marketing Executive to join our team.
- Performance marketing Managing PPC and shopping campaigns on Google Adwords and Bing Ads, as well as social and retargeting networks;
- Optimisation of all PPC activity, including bid management, creative and engaging copywriting and competitor benchmarking;
- Reporting Track KPIs to assess performance, compile analysis and produce reports;
- Stay up to date with performance marketing trends and activity;
- Testing Implement A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance. Landing page testing and optimisation;
- Budget management Monitor and adjust spend inline with targets;
- Build weekly and ad-hoc reports that assess performance across advertising channels continuously;
- Grow your skillset by building your exposure to market-leading tools including their bespoke automation platform;
- Assist with digital tracking implementation, while monitoring the tracking solutions;
- Collaborate with the analytics team to assess cross channel advertising performance;
- Assist with creative testing, including ideating, monitoring and analysing test results;
- Daily budget management across paid advertising channels, ensuring spend is pacing correctly;
- Craft end-to-end paid media campaigns (including PPC, paid social, programmatic, display and more) for a diverse portfolio of clients;
- Work with agencies and partners to meet and/or exceed advertising goals;
- Support B2C and B2B paid advertising strategy and execution across Paid Social, Paid Search, Online Video and new advertising channels.
- Confident and compelling communication skills;
- An entrepreneurial attitude, great time-management skills and high attention to detail;
- Ideally 1+ years’ experience in PPC and paid social, preferably within an agency environment.