Pilot Plant Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Pilot Plant Technician to join our team.
- Ensuring maintenance of accurate documentation to comply to cGMP and EHS regulatory systems;
- Managing key operational and organizational aspects of a pharmaceutical pilot plant;
- Facilitating the scale up of new chemical processes to the pilot plant;
- Working with chemistry teams to ensure successful execution of batches;
- Providing support and training to chemistry staff for pilot plant operation;
- Developing continuous improvement in working practices;
- The operation and clean down of chemical reactors and assosciated equipment.
- Well organised and with a passion for products and consumers;
- Innovative approach to problem solving;
- Experience following and contributing to SOPs, Safety Policies and other guidelines and maintenance of technical & safety data;
- Experience operating pilot scale process equipment / machinery (preferable) or manufacturing scale equipment;
- Education to A Levels / Apprenticeship equivalent and with 3 years experience in relevant industry;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including fluent English.