Plant Manager oversees all daily operations of plant production. Keeps production at maximum capacity while working within financial controls. Being a Plant Manager ensures all required quality and regulatory standards are met. Develops processes for maximizing safety, quality, productivity and stewardship. Additionally, Plant Manager may provide oversight to several plant level functions such as accounting, maintenance, distribution, and administration. Typically requires a bachelor’s degree of Engineering or Manufacturing or its equivalent. Typically reports to top management. The Plant Manager manages a departmental function within a broader corporate function. Develops major goals to support broad functional objectives. Approves policies developed within various sub-functions and departments. Comprehensive knowledge of the overall departmental function. To be a Plant Manager typically requires 8+ years of managerial experience.
Plant Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Plant Manager to join our team.
- Provide full written weekly reports or as dictated by our license;
- Ensure established performance standards are achieved;
- Effectively and efficiently utilise the plant in the yard ensuring that we meet the obligations of our license as dictated by the EA;
- Ensure all paperwork is correctly filled out and filed in accordance with current legislation;
- Ensure that all plant is serviced as directed by HCL on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Producing production plans on a daily and weekly basis to meet targets;
- Make sure that all Operator activities are complied with;
- Display leadership skills to those both in your department and others within Hydro Cleansing Ltd;
- Ensuring compliance with Site SHE policies and procedures;
- To become a valuable member of the Hydro Cleansing infrastructure;
- Motivate and manage all staff under your control to achieve desired results and customer satisfaction.
- Must have a strong personality to accommodate vibrant working environment;
- 5yrs + experience within waste treatment;
- COTC Wamitab (Desirable);
- A proven track record in management;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, including PC.