PR Account Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a PR Account Director to join our team.
- Planning of projects and driving teams to meet and exceed expectations;
- Growing accounts and maintaining excellent client management;
- Maintaining high-level media contacts to ensure coverage;
- Being involved in all media pitches and sell-ins;
- Delivering consistent creativity, counsel and measurable impact for clients;
- Creating highly innovative strategies and activities that will drive clients plans and deliver results;
- Leading a dedicated junior team and supporting their development, growth and creative output. Offering expert knowledge and inspiring motivation;
- Growing and expanding business for the agency; actively growing the client base and producing engaging proposals.
- Thinks strategically with big picture perspective in mind;
- 5+ years’ experience;
- Strong writer with excellent presentation skills.