Quality Co-ordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Co-ordinator to join our team.
- Root Cause Analysis and reduction of in process production rework/scrap;
- Evaluating existing tools/techniques with focus on Continuous Improvements to optimize quality and efficiency;
- Provide support and cover for the Production Supervisor;
- Actively involved in the design of new products, modifications and upgrades;
- Quality Audits within all manufacturing areas in line with company procedures;
- Conducting quality audits;
- Being responsible for continuous improvement;
- Processing and analysing product defects;
- Provide engineering support to production assembler/tester staff & task training;
- Liaise with design / production engineering for suggested continuous improvements to improve quality/efficiency output;
- Compliance with the integrated management system;
- Work with closely with the Quality function to understand future ISO and Product directives and implement changes to processes accordingly;
- Assist with driving quality improvements within the plant using PPS / 8D tools and methodology;
- Ensuring the process works at the optimum level, to the right quality and rate of output;
- Being pro-active in identifying concerns and implementing corrective actions.
- Six Sigma Green Belt qualified;
- Experience of MRP Systems such as SAP;
- Vast Industry Experience with a Technical Function;
- BTEC / HNC /HND in Engineering, Electronics or related field;
- Knowledge of PCB Schematics/Diagrams and able to fault find electronic circuity to component level;
- Recognised ISO9001 Internal Auditing qualification.