R&D Tax Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a R&D Tax Consultant to join our team.
- Staff management and development – Liaise with Partners, on the job training for junior staff on a one to one basis;
- Practice Development – involved in business development activities;
- Providing specialist advice on R&D tax reliefs (both technical and financial aspects), preparing written reports, and supporting R&D tax claims;
- Meeting with pre-existing or prospective clients to consult across R&D reliefs;
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients for all R&D issues.
- Ideally Part Qualified/Qualified in any professional qualifications such as CTA;
- An interest in furthering a career within R&D Tax.