Real Estate Account Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Real Estate Account Executive to join our team.
- Serve clients as an advocate for their needs, ensuring delivery of exceptional service through close and regular interaction;
- Support and provide advice for major losses;
- Attend or provide feedback for insurer review meetings and actively contribute to the development of relationships;
- Actively seek out and generate new revenue opportunities through regular new business activity and by attending networking events;
- Contribute to the plan for clients under threat or perceived threat and support VPs in the client response;
- Build and nurture close, long-lasting relationships by developing a constantly expanding network of client contacts;
- Provision of the day-to-day servicing of a client’s insurance programme to support retention and development of the business;
- Expand awareness and breadth of knowledge of non-real estate covers and the associated market activity, e.g. financial lines.
- The right individual will have experience working as an Account Executive partnered with UK Real Estate / Commercial Property clients.