Regional Finance Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Regional Finance Director to join our team.
- To drive forward the processes and procedures of the Finance Team to deliver: Timely, accurate and insightful business intelligence;
- Working to transform the strategic plan into numbers as well as highlighting any risks and opportunities;
- Optimise information, to provide relevant KPIs that are standardised across the whole country;
- Working closely with head office and FD, the role will hold a high degree of autonomy to benefit the hotels and wider company at large;
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Finance Director to take over- arching responsibility for on property teams.
- With a high degree of travel, your personal life must be fitting of such demands although some home working is possible;
- Previously held multi-site responsibility across hotels, with experience of remote team management;
- Qualified accountant with a wealth of experience working in large diverse hotels;
- Familiarity with SEA market would definitely be an advantage;
- at least 10 years relevant working experience in the property development / investment sector;
- Degree in accountancy, with further internationally recognised qualifications such as CPA/CA;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong analytical abilities, with experience presenting to Board or C-level leadership;
- Occasional travel within APAC;
- possess strong financial and tax planning skill sets;
- Fluency in Mandarin is key, as you are required to work with stakeholders in China very frequently.