Direct and coordinate financial activities of workers in a branch, office, or department of an establishment, such as branch bank, brokerage firm, risk and insurance department, or credit department.
Regional Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Regional Manager to join our team.
- Ability to manage risk and mitigate effects;
- Lead on performance and contract management of contractual area;
- Lead, review and challenge contract budgets and forecasts to ensure consistent, challenging but deliverable approach adopted;
- Line manages the Operational Management Team within contractual area;
- Reviewing & analysing sales performance across your territory & creating action plans. You will then use this data to build reports on insights;
- Educating staff through providing training to increase their awareness of the category, new product development & initiatives;
- Play a key part in supporting Managers and support teams to improve overall occupancy within the region and improve and maximise income;
- Advise existing clients;
- Oversight of Paraplanning and Administrationteams;
- You will ensure the delivery of a quality service within each Care Home in line with regulatory an company requirements;
- Working with the Operations Director in ensuring new build projects are expertly run from build through to commissiong;
- Supporting services with recruitment and staff development;
- Maintaining and improving Quality & Compliance;
- Successfully delivering against the annual businessplan;
- Monitoring and ensuring the financial performance of services is maximised.
- Enhanced DBS check;
- Able to build working relationships with external providers and senior management;
- Proven experience of managing a high performing team;
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS framework;
- Valid driving licence and own transport;
- Teaching, coaching or nursery experience within the primary or early years sector;
- Strong communication and self-motivation skills;
- Strong understanding of safeguarding and Ofsted requirements;
- Experience working as a Regional Manager for multiple children’s homes;
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work and think under owninitiative;
- Direct knowledge and experience of Ofsted inspections and expectations;
- IT Literate;
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare / Children & Young People;
- Car driver;
- Extremely well organised.