Regional Property Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Regional Property Manager to join our team.
- Oversee major works across the portfolio;
- Communicating with key stakeholders;
- Leading a large team of varying levels to drive performance across your portfolio;
- Managing budgets and overall expenditure for projects; producing forecasts and reports;
- Developing and implementing planned and reactive maintenance programmes.
- Additional professional qualifications an added benefit;
- Having a background with Pubs/Restaurants/Leisure sites/Retail Stores preferred;
- Must have working knowledge of property legislation and guidelines;
- Multi-site property management;
- Work closely with all internal clients and colleagues;
- Demonstrable post graduate experience;
- Ideally degree qualified in a property degree/ Surveying Degree or something similar;
- Will be able to manage in excess of 15 maintenance/investment projects at anyone time;
- Must be able to manage multiple projects;
- Have experience managing a team; Strong leadership skills;
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems;
- You must be ARLA qualified;
- Previous experience with client management;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Up to date knowledge of current legislator changes.