Regional Sales Manager Europe Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Regional Sales Manager Europe to join our team.
- Maintain ongoing distributor contact to expedite resolution of marketplace/customer opportunities;
- Evaluate existing supply chain route-to-market;
- Conduct country market audits to assess the products’ position in the marketplace; monitor competitive activity and distributor effectiveness;
- Effectively communicate key commercial plans and initiatives to distributor partners providing training as needed;
- Efficiently manage Trade, Selling and T&E expenses within budget;
- Evaluate viable International distributor partners -existing and potential;
- Assist in developing local marketing and customer execution plans with distributor partners;
- Execute international strategic expansion plan;
- Monitor ongoing business trends to effectively forecast sales volumes for each distributor.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Strategic and committed to success;
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization;
- 3 -5 years’ experience in sales management within Europe;
- Work well both independently and as a team;
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus;
- 4-year university degree.