Regional Sales Manager UK Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Regional Sales Manager UK to join our team.
- Ability to solve complex business problems for our customers;
- Attain quarterly and annual goals and quota targets;
- Manage large/global enterprise prospect and customer evaluations, proof of concepts, and any RFP/RFIs;
- Sell the Contrast Security vision to prospects through product demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives;
- Work cross-functionally with extended team members;
- A passion to win, the ability to lead by example, while displaying gratitude in your attitude every day;
- Qualify opportunities, and allocate time and resources accordingly;
- Ensure a positive prospect/customer experience, and make our customers successful.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of company) in past positions;
- Experience managing and closing NEW business within the Fortune 1000;
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- BS/BA degree preferred.