Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives. Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
Regional Sales Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our team.
- Proven track record of achievement in managing sales teams;
- Demonstrated ability to develop high performing teams, driven by results and associated activity;
- Promote order input by visiting existing and potential customers and distributors soliciting further enquiries;
- Experience with driving pipeline across your region through sales management activity;
- Maintain a proactive approach to generating new business and new relationships;
- Leading from the front, you will grow and develop existing accounts and develop new business;
- Develop and execute a comprehensive platform pursuit plan for Enterprise accounts;
- Upsell to existing customers;
- To attend sales meetings, conferences and training courses when requested by the company;
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and new business development;
- Work closely with all internal departments to ensure smooth processes;
- Develop and increase sales into new business clients;
- To achieve agreed sales and business objectives relating to targeted growth.
- Business Development skills;
- Full UK driving licence;
- A good communicator, both verbal and written with good computer skills;
- Proven track record of coaching and mentoring sales teams;
- A can do attitude with a willingness to be flexible;
- Excellent presentation skills with a Professional attitude;
- Full driving licence due to the nature of the role;
- Excellent network / pipeline of contacts within the targeted market, Installers and Plumbing Merchants;
- Brilliant interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Degree calibre advantageous, but not essential;
- Regular travel requirements to operate the functions of this role;
- IT Skills: MS applications, to include PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals;
- Effective management of workload focusing on priorities and deliverables;
- To attend sales meetings, conferences and training courses when requested by the company.