Research, evaluate, and establish public policy concerning the origins of humans; their physical, social, linguistic, and cultural development; and their behavior, as well as the cultures, organizations, and institutions they have created.
Research Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Research Director to join our team.
- Deliver inspirational, action orientated and professional standard research;
- Deepen knowledge of our customers and target audience. For example through user profiling, segmentation, ethnography and immersion sessions;
- Provide inspiring insight which helps inform the development of marketing concepts and creatives;
- Lead efforts to understand the impact of our marketing efforts e.g. through brand and campaign tracking;
- Develop insights which give a deep understanding of our current brand positioning and purpose;
- Proactively identify new trends and opportunities which the business should act upon.
- Comfort with running research studies yourself, from end to end;
- You know when to be scrappy and when to hold the line on methodological rigour;
- Engaging, inspiring and clear communicator. A proven track record of socialising and embedding research findings to drive business outcomes;
- Advanced experience with quantitative research techniques. Bonus points if you’re comfortable with SPSS, Survey Monkey or Qualtrics;
- Understanding of the nuances of running multi market, Global research studies. Bonus points if this includes experience of working in emerging markets;
- behavioural change;
- Research Director;
- Thought Leadership;
- Desirable – PhD in a relevant field (eg: anthropology, psychology, sociology);
- Professional Services;
- Proven track record of leadership across research and insight;
- Smart Cities;
- Capital Markets.