Residential Home Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Residential Home Manager to join our team.
- Registration with CQC as Registered Manager;
- Leadership of all department heads;
- Liaise with external stakeholders, regulators and relatives;
- Financial and budget management;
- Staff recruitment, selection and retention.
- 2 years minimum working as a Home Manager within Nursing Homes;
- Dynamic & Enthusiastic * NMC Pin Essential;
- Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards;
- Good experience with dementia care;
- A proven history of ‘GOOD’ CQC reports;
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent;
- Business acumen and experience in the private market;
- Comprehensive working knowledge and experience of achieving GOOD CQC outcomes;
- Minimum of 2 years Registered Manager experience within a care home for older people;
- Hold a recognised dementia care qualification or have significant experience in delivering specialist dementia care;
- Financial and budget knowledge.