Risk Business Partner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Risk Business Partner to join our team.
- Assisting in the design and delivery of an effective, risk assurance programme;
- Provide risk management support to product/service development and proposition developments;
- Provide support and where necessary challenge to key business stakeholders in their implementation of FNZ’s risk management framework;
- Represent risk at the appropriate governance committees of FNZ (including the Change Release Board, Operational Risk Committee and CASS Committee);
- Contribute to Risk Management reporting escalating key risk items and exceptions (e.g. Management Risk & Compliance Committee and the UK Board);
- Supporting risk management process for significant and business critical change projects;
- Promoting an appropriate risk culture across the division (s) and business unit(s);
- Review and challenge the process within the business unit;
- Ensuring the internal control process remains high on the agenda of senior and line managers;
- Facilitation and challenge of the regular risk assessments for the Division in line with the company’s enterprise risk management framework;
- Production of timely and relevant risk MI for the Division / Business Unit(s);
- Provide challenge to the business units on the adherence to risk appetite statements and limits, as devolved to the Division / Business Unit(s).
- Personal credibility and obvious gravitas;
- Either Associate (or above) of Chartered Insurance Institute or qualified member of the Institute of Risk Management (or studying for);
- Significant understanding of the specific business undertaken by the Division;
- Desire to analyse business issues and risks with a view to improving business performance;
- Preferably to Degree level (but not essential if sufficient practical experience in risk management);
- Strong communication and influencing skills.