Sales and Business Development Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager to join our team.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction;
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers;
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends;
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs;
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments;
- Monitor local commercial information looking for opportunities;
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling;
- Analyse the areas market’s potential, track sales and status reports;
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule;
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Quick learner, analytic and rational thinking, able to analyse and interpret data, polite, problem solver;
- Highly organized and excellent planning skills, able to work under pressure, able to meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated, energetic, results oriented, hard-working and dynamic;
- Incredible earning potential;
- Mentoring by senior, prolific and successful entrepreneurs;
- Demonstrable commercial software sales experience, ideally acquired within Financial Services;
- An adaptive sales style with the ability to adjust to prospect needs, with excellent negotiation skills and comfortable managing objections;
- Able to quickly learn & convey product knowledge, conference engagements and technical product demonstrations;
- A collaborative nature and an ability to build broad customer relationships as well as galvanising and influencing internal relationships;
- Superlative communication skills (listening, verbal, written, presentation);
- Investment in you and your development that can be found nowhere else.