The Sales Market Administration coordinates special promotional events. Assists in executing sales initiatives for a particular market. Being a Sales Market Administration may require a bachelor’s degree. Ensures assigned market meets established quotas and objectives in sales and service levels. In addition, Sales Market Administration typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Working as a Sales Market Administration typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience. Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
Sales & Marketing Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales & Marketing Administrator to join our team.
- Working with the sales team to provide quotations to customers as required;
- To assist with the Marketing and Social media for the Company;
- Review customer orders which have shipped without the correct cost in place and work to resolve with other departments and suppliers;
- Management of supplier cost books including system updates and relevant customer open order reviews;
- Direct communication with customers to follow up their enquiries;
- To update Health and safety policies and review with Managing Director;
- Coordinating demo equipment to go out to customers and conferences / exhibitions;
- Assist in credit control when necessary and other Administrative tasks;
- Answering the phone to customers and providing the relevant information;
- Create part numbers for new customer orders or New Product Introductions (NPI);
- Manage and approve customer open orders through Order Management Associates (OMA);
- Provide general administrative support for the Sales and Marketing team;
- Maintain an up to date supplier contact database for the Business Unit;
- To cover for the Managing Director when he is away;
- Review with the sales teams any past due allocated customer orders.
- Detailed oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy;
- Able to work closely with the Directors;
- Ability to use Xero (or similar accounting packages) would be desirable;
- Impeccable written skills;
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines;
- Adobe Illustrator would be advantageous;
- Ideally a graduate or equivalent with a good academic background;
- Has an ability to work on own initiative, whilst maintaining team spirit;
- Ideally a graduate in a business discipline, or an individual who has worked within a customer service environment;
- PC literacy – the ability to use word processing, e-mail, PowerPoint and excel is essential;
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision;
- Holds excellent communication skills and possesses the skill set to build relationships with ease;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Working knowledge of Email, Microsoft word, Powerpoint and Excel;
- Well organized and self-disciplined, able to accept change.