Sales Operations Leader Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Operations Leader to join our team.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this position;
- Ability to provide ad-hoc and regular reporting schedule;
- Work with Stakeholders to ensure data is meaningful and relevant;
- Work closely with development and finance teams to business data integrity;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Be relied on that the data produced is 100% accurate;
- Run team / individual performance reports for Head of Sales / SVP;
- Become the business data owner;
- Assist in the production of the quarterly business reviews;
- Broad understanding of databases, platforms and applications;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Identify partner, customer and market trends and report back to business units;
- Ability to create, evaluate and optimize business data sets;
- Identify and recommend data sets that the business should be tracking.
- Ability to be physically in attendance at workstation at designated company office location during normal business hours designated for the position;
- Ability to sit a computer terminal for long periods of time;
- Ability to travel up to 10 percent of the time.