Sales Support Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Support Coordinator to join our team.
- Provide quotations to the customer, through our Project and Quotations team where applicable;
- Handle all customer service, product and account enquiries, capable of handling difficult customers and situations;
- Communicate and work with other departments effectively (IS, Credit control, Tech support etc.);
- Take care of the customer & support the sales effort through the ownership of a set of named customer accounts;
- Manage orders: checking / dating / expediting / coordinating shipments in and outside of the EU / confirming & communicating;
- Administrate RGAs & credits, Co-Op fund applications, Friends of Industry and Showroom orders and sample requests.
- Sales Support experience;
- Excellent team working skills;
- Desire to work in a fast paced, challenging environment;
- Fluency in English;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
- Fluency in German, Italian, Spanish or French would be an advantage, however, NOT essential;
- Confident nature;
- Happy to travel;
- Familiarity with supply chain/logistics process;
- Strong desire to deliver excellent service;
- Good time management skills;
- Highly Organised;
- Excellent communication skills and strong relationship building skills.