Senior Account Manager- Medical Communications Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Account Manager- Medical Communications to join our team.
- Maintain a positive long-term relationship with appropriate key staff in client accounts;
- Organisation and management of external resources;
- Making sure clients receive proactive ideas and creative input to assist and challenge their own thinking and planning;
- Liaison with clients to provide regular updates;
- Client interaction to build knowledge of projects;
- Lead, coach and motivate the internal account team, providing support and advice on client and project issues;
- Coordination of internal and external resources;
- Analysis of written copy to ensure accuracy and alignment with the project;
- Input into final programme activity and budget with the client;
- Ensure a continuing good relationship with clients and that a consistently efficient;
- Provide strategic input and commercial understanding to clients;
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team to develop new business opportunities, ventures and ideas to propose to both existing and new clients;
- Ensure best practice financial management across accounts.
- Good team working;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management;
- Min 2:1 in Biomedical science Degree;
- Calm under pressure;
- Uncompromising attention to detail;
- Client friendly and client focused;
- Willingness to help others;
- Previous writing / editing experience within a medical communications agency.