Senior Client Manager (FMCG) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Client Manager (FMCG) to join our team.
- Reviewing and proof-reading work to ensure consistency and accuracy;
- Managing the internal team to ensure work is produced on time, to brief and on budget;
- Gatekeeper for client-agency interactions – ensuring clear roadmaps, providing clear and appropriate lines of communication and managing expectations;
- Build and nurture client relationships, becoming a trusted partner;
- Taking the lead client projects from brief to delivery;
- Championing inspiring brief writing and an intelligent meeting culture;
- Sharing industry news, market trends, competitor activity, and inspiring articles, podcasts among the internal team and to clients;
- Preparing and taking responsibility for project billing each month, alongside finance;
- Managing project scoping and planning, briefing, resourcing and forecasting;
- Providing support and mentorship to new/junior members of the team;
- Writing project case studies and best practice summaries;
- Motivating and collaborating with agency teams.
- Proficient in key IT software systems (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Graduate or equivalent;
- Experience of reporting and resourcing programs;
- Proven FMCG/CPG client relationship management experience from a leading brand/design agency, including packaging and broader comms.