Senior CRM Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior CRM Manager to join our team.
- You will maintain the team’s roadmap and ensure it is circulated, communicated and being worked towards;
- You will ensure reporting is maintained and used to develop new plans and circulated with the wider business;
- You will monitor campaign results and immediately adapt activity based on new insights;
- You will maintain awareness of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies, ensure compliance with GDPR;
- You will educate wider departments about CRM and join projects where CRM input is required;
- You will support the team in creating testing plans whilst explaining best practice and rationale.
- A confident and articulate communicator, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence people;
- An organised team player who is as comfortable working in a team as they are working alone;
- Previous hands on experience of working with Salesforce & Marketing Cloud or Dot Mailer would be a big advantage;
- Be inspirational, curious, determined, reliable and humble;
- A data driven, analytical mind set with a clear understanding of lifecycle marketing and associated metrics;
- over five years CRM and direct marketing experience leading stategy and driving delivery;
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies;