Senior Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Director to join our team.
- Regularly participate in partner entertainment and activities focused on strengthening business relationships;
- Leads, directs, and mentors the medical writing team;
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets;
- Ensure development and maintenance of SOPs related to the development of clinical regulatory documents;
- Perform other duties as assigned;
- Establish standard quality control (QC) system of review for clinical regulatory documents and oversees management of the process;
- Establish medical writing timelines and forecast writing needs and ensure appropriate resources;
- Travels as necessary in support of business objectives (prospect/partner meetings, conferences, internal meetings).
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat and Medical writing software preferred;
- Expert abilities in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Strong knowledge of FDA/ICH guidelines and GCP;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Background in oncology drug development is preferred;
- Fluent in written & oral English;
- Prior IND/NDA/BLA submission experience, including eCTD, is required;
- Experience in coordination and prioritization of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.