Senior Fire Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Fire Consultant to join our team.
- Ensure that the integrity of Fire Safety Strategies are upheld during the Construction phase of design;
- Complete pre and post occupation FRA’s;
- Provide specialist, technical advice and support in line with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005;
- Produce Fire Safety Management Plans;
- Undertake commissioning of fire safety systems prior to building occupation;
- PAS 7 audits;
- Advisory, acting as a technical specialist within the client organisation;
- Customer excellence, meeting client expectations in line with legislative requirements;
- Produce evacuation plans;
- Legislative, keeping abreast of current legislation to ensure standards and compliance;
- Provide Fire Warden Training;
- Overseeing a team of consultants, dealing with escalated technical issues and resolving issues with clients as and when required.
- Recognisable and professional qualification in fire risk assessments;
- Proven and previous experience in the completion of Fire Risk Assessments;
- High levels of literacy and written communication skills;
- Ability to hold an autonomous role with excellent time management;
- Member of the Institution of Fire Engineers;
- Commitment to CPD;
- Plan and organise workloads in order to meet timeframes for service delivery;
- Excellent verbal communication skills.