Senior Manager – Customer Insight Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Manager – Customer Insight to join our team.
- Creating and presenting high-level insights from the Insight Portal;
- Supporting the delivery of stakeholder engagement including workshops and presentations.
- Active listening to client issues and strong at identifying opportunities. Curious to learn more;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills. Good at presenting data in a simple manner;
- Experienced in interpreting and translating data, including loyalty/customer data;
- Proven experience within Retail, FMCG or agency, using actionable-insight to drive performance;
- Strong project management and process skills;
- Manages client expectations;
- strong experience of working in customer insight within retail;
- Demonstrated expertise in translating data and analysis;
- Gained substantial experience working in customer insight within retail or online environments;
- Ability to effectively work with virtual and diverse teams and managing workflow;
- Demonstrated resilience and sound judgement in dealing with business and corporate challenges;
- Strong analytic skills ideally with experience of using Dunnhumby, AIMIA or Kantar tools;
- Leverages mutually beneficial relationships and networks both internally and externally;
- Knowledgeable of the Retail industry and the challenges faced in the modern market;
- Able to engage in a consultative manner with clients at all levels when helping solve/manage content/deliverables.