Senior Market Strategist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Market Strategist to join our team.
- Take ownership for the company marketing budget;
- Analyse e-commerce data, sales figures, online engagement, etc.), to help guide and improve sales performance and optimise campaigns;
- Create and manage PR strategy and influencer marketing budgets developing the in-house PR team;
- Provide direction and implement content for strategic marketing campaigns that appeal to a target audience, controlling the various calendars;
- Lead the development of high-level brand marketing and customer engagement strategy;
- Mentor and provide a growth plan for direct reports.
- Confident in Creative, PR, Social and Content and management of external agencies plus affiliates;
- Highly analytical, with a solid knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics and Excel;
- Desire to work in a fun and ambitious start-up;
- Ideally you will have obtained a degree in Marketing or Digital strategies;
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and CRM systems will be a distinct advantage;
- A proven team leader with organisational and project management skills as well as enjoying being a hands-on participant.