Senior Marketing & Business Development Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Marketing & Business Development Manager to join our team.
- Drive Sector BD and marketing plans and ensure activities stay on track and focus on the plans is maintained;
- Report on activities and their impact in the market place and on our business – to demonstrate where possible ROI;
- Work with Brand, Communications and Digital teams to ensure that campaign activity is coordinated across all channels;
- Manage and develop BD & Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Executive for Insurance;
- Be a key player in project teams within the wider Client Development team;
- Represent the firm at external events, raising profile of our sector teams and expertise.
- Experience of working in the Insurance sector is essential, ideally including the claims side;
- Proactive with a positive can do approach;
- A sound business understanding as well as being commercially and risk aware;
- Creative and innovative approach;
- Proven track record in the development and implementation of business development strategies;
- Experience working in an international environment is essential;
- Strong stakeholder management, influencing and negotiating skills;
- Strong experience of creating campaign strategies that have delivered commercial value;
- Proven track record in the provision of B2B or B2C multi-channel marketing campaigns;
- Client focused approach, able to demonstrate understanding of client issues.