Senior Marketing Manager, Customer Marketing Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, Customer Marketing to join our team.
- Supporting the implementation of the brand architecture and positioning for the suite of products, solutions and partner branding;
- Reporting, data management, and demonstrating proof of ROI on campaign performance;
- Translating complex technical detail into compelling, outcome-based narratives, which are aligned to the needs of our potential customers;
- Working closely with the Key Accounts and Industries team to position our solutions into account-based marketing and into relevant industries.
- Strong reporting and data analysis skills;
- Can handle multiple tasks and projects at once;
- Ability to bring new innovative marketing approaches to life and constantly evolve best practice;
- Marketing in a B2B environment, with at least 5 years’ experience;
- Strong verbal and written skills;
- Strong understanding of marketing delivery and all elements of the marketing mix;
- Strong commercial acumen;
- Energetic, creative, enthusiastic and innovative;
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels within a complex matrix environment;
- Proven experience in delivering ROI on strategic and tactical campaigns;
- Industry recognised qualification in marketing.