Senior Office Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Office Administrator to join our team.
- Scan, save documents, photocopy and file;
- Meet and greeting visitors to the office;
- Arrange fostering/adoption approvals and fostering reviews compliant with regulations, National Standards and TACT policies;
- Some travel and accommodation booking may be required;
- Minute Panel meetings and produce documentation and minutes following every Panel meeting within the required timeframes;
- Format and proof read correspondence/reports for the social work team, where necessary;
- Dealing with suppliers and maintaining office supplies;
- Diary and inbox management;
- Produce reports on training where requested;
- Open and distribute post and process outgoing mail on a daily basis;
- Undertake a range of fostering/adoption checks as required by legislation, including medicals, DBS/PVG checks etc;
- Prepare all Panel papers for fostering/adoption approvals and fostering reviews;
- Financial administration (accounting, invoices etc.);
- Liaising with clients where necessary;
- Booking appointments and meetings.
- Audio typing is an essential part of the role;
- A friendly and approachable working manner;
- Some experience with financial administration;
- Clear and professional telephone manner;
- A proactive attitude towards work and the ability to take the initiative.