Senior Researcher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Researcher to join our team.
- Producing white papers of a quality similar to an academic or industry journal;
- Commitment to peer review, active collaboration, and clear communication (both inside and outside the team);
- Conduct research to the highest academic and industry standards. This involves:Scientifically rigorous approach to research.
- Able to balance and prioritise multiple requests from staff at all levels, alongside own administrative and team responsibilities;
- Researchers provide insight and intelligence rather than large downloads of data;
- Degree Qualified;
- Able to work as part of a team, but also on own initiative and without direct supervision;
- Can demonstrate that they have effectively shared knowledge across teams;
- Good report writing and presentation composing skills (including the use of Powerpoint and Word and / or Google Suite);
- Experience of training staff on a technical competency such as research skills and also on products such as Factiva;
- Able to explain the data found during the research process accurately and completely;
- Experience of searching for industry/company/biographical information;
- Able to use the advanced functionality of Excel and/or Google Sheets;
- Has knowledge of relevant trade associations, bodies and journals;
- BA or MA in Information Research;
- Experience of working in a customer or service focused role;
- Demonstrate that they have effective networking and marketing skills;
- Desired Skills.