The Senior Risk Analyst evaluates and forecasts potential losses while determining solutions to minimize or eliminate risks. Performs risk analysis studies in order to maintain maximum protection of an organization’s assets. Being a Senior Risk Analyst supports managers in risk management or risk model construction. Assists in monitoring and reporting risks and controls. In addition, Senior Risk Analyst may provide working guidance for junior analysts. May handle complex analysis. Requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Being a Senior Risk Analyst contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. Working as a Senior Risk Analyst typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience.
Senior Risk Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to join our team.
- Help the firm’s individual portfolio managers understand the risks in their books;
- Communicate these risks to the firm’s management in a clear and efficient way;
- Have a thorough understanding of the different risks that the firm’s portfolios are subject to;
- Work closely with the firm’s software development team to automate the production of risk reports;
- Improve existing and produce new reports to analyse the firm’s past performance and its contributing factors;
- Improve the firm’s existing risk analysis tools and design new ones;
- Improve existing risk reports and produce new ones if needed;
- Use quantitative tools to identify these risks and measure their impact.
- Cisa, crisc, cism;
- Understanding of SSAE 18, ISAE 3402, SOC 1, SOC 2 and AUP reports and principles.