Senior Risk Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Risk Manager to join our team.
- Work closely with Portfolio Management and Client Relationship teams to ensure client expectations are met;
- Develop network externally to build knowledge of industry best practices, trends and changes to regulation;
- Oversee client risk management process and advise on any changes;
- Liaise with product development team and make recommendations on suitability challenges;
- Ensure that collateral management complies with UCITS requirements.
- 10 years+ experience in an investment risk position on the buy-side;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- CFA or FRM qualification would preferable;
- Detailed understanding of risk management requirements under UCITS and AIFMD;
- Excellent academic background;
- Clear and detailed understanding of all relevant Operational Risks across the Bank;
- Good knowledge of UK banking industry, competition, commercials and regulation activity;
- In depth understanding of Financial Services and operational risk regulatory requirements;
- Significant experience in the management of risk;
- Significant understanding of the regulatory landscape that impacts on financial services;
- Detailed understanding of key policies in relation to all risk themes;
- Thorough and in-depth knowledge and practical experience in the management of operational risk within the 1st Line of Defence;
- Detailed knowledge of risk governance frameworks and best practice;
- Thorough understanding of the Bank’s Risk Management Framework and all related components;
- Thorough knowledge of the regulatory requirements of the Functional area.