Senior Strategist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Strategist to join our team.
- Help to dissect data, research and trends to find that golden nugget for internal teams to tap Into;
- Build trusted relationships with clients and a strong understanding of the client’s culture;
- Identify revenue opportunities from existing clients and from the application of new methodologies;
- Contribute to a highly collaborative and energised atmosphere in which collaboration and positive disruption are encouraged;
- Anchor the delivery of the strategy across all points of connected experience and identify new opportunities for delivery;
- Lead a full breadth of strategy projects (i.e. positioning, architecture, naming, design, activation) across multiple industries.
- Creative and innovative thinking to drive new ideas;
- Extensive background in Planning / Strategy, ideally from an advertising agency background;
- Appreciation of the latest digital, social, experience trends and their application to B2B & technology marketing;
- previous agency, planning, and/or marketing experience;
- Client management experience;
- Naturally confident, outgoing person with strong written and oral presentation skills, strong ability to work well with a variety of different people;
- B2B / Tech marketing exposure;
- Strong insight & data /research skills;
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work in partnership with a wide range of internal stakeholders;
- Proven expertise in media/comms planning and/or creative strategy and/or client marketing team;
- Strong organisational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow;
- Experience in developing B2B and / or Tech digital strategies;
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter;
- Excellent consumer /audience understanding and cultural insight;
- Excellent working knowledge of creative & media effectiveness, comms planning & creative processes.