SEO Strategist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a SEO Strategist to join our team.
- Working with analysts to pull appropriate data and metrics to support the auditing and strategy development process;
- Reviewing and educating clients on the results of audit and strategy deliverables;
- Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive SEO site architecture best practices;
- Analyse client website to troubleshoot and prioritise site architecture and performance issues;
- Research content across multiple verticals and contribute to ideation and brainstorming sessions;
- Creating in-depth, actionable strategic roadmaps to achieve the client’s goals;
- Researching the competitive landscape for various industries and verticals;
- Maintain expertise in digital news, patents, trends and algorithm updates.
- Good understanding of Google ranking factors;
- Microsoft Office (excel, word) and Google Suite inc. Google Tag Manager, Analytics and Search Console;
- Training clients and the content team on SEO best practises;
- Technical SEO understanding;
- Desire to constantly learn and improve skill set;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- 2-3 years of experience as an SEO executive;
- Experience using Supermetrics;
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Excellent level of English language skills.