Social Media and Communications Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Social Media and Communications Officer to join our team.
- Monitoring all social media channels daily and ensuring timely responses to customer queries/comments;
- Providing the Marketing team with content for use across press releases, news articles and corporate collateral;
- Providing ongoing analysis of social trends, keeping up-to-date in developments in technology and communication channels;
- Evaluating and optimising search engine positions to drive exposure.
- Strong Social Media experience;
- Analytics skills, Google Analytics etc;
- Experience of Event Planning desirable;
- Indesign – Essential;
- Digital Marketing experience;
- Microsoft Office suite (including Excel);
- Marketing degree / relevant professional qualifications desirable;
- Experience of analysing data and presenting reports;
- Event planning and use of photography to promote corporate identity;
- Website content experience.