Software Sales Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Sales Consultant to join our team.
- Work closely with and assisting the marketing and event team to develop effective sales materials – including occasional UK travel;
- Research organisations, identify prospects and key influencers;
- Make outbound and inbound sales call’s with new and existing customers;
- Actively follow up opportunities and process orders accurately and promptly;
- Maintain the CRM system, ensuring all potential leads are recorded, followed up and closed;
- Line management and development of junior team member.
- An affinity for IT business applications would be an advantage but not essential;
- Experience with CRM software desirable, but not essential as full training can be provided;
- A passion for sales and with a successful track record in a similar outbound sales environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Understanding of the UK education system would be an advantage but not essential;
- A hunger to succeed with the ability to create a solid pipeline of prospects and achieve targets;
- A team player happy working as part of a small team, or alone and helping colleagues;
- Previous experience of cold-calling, nurturing prospects, making appointments and closing sales;
- Exceptional organisational skills.