Specialist Credit Controller / Recoveries Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Specialist Credit Controller / Recoveries to join our team.
- To ensure all agreements are managed within their SLAs and that the TCF guidelines are followed;
- To instruct the appropriate agency for optimum performance and customer engagement;
- Assist in the minimization of liability through recovery and disposal of assets;
- Proactively seek to improve processes and procedures within the department;
- To manage customer accounts in line with company policy and values;
- To liaise with customers whose agreements are to be terminated;
- To work with and understand customers financial and personal circumstances to agree a suitable payment arrangement;
- To negotiate arrangements with customers, providing excellent customer service and following the Treating Customers Fairly guidelines;
- To assist the Credit Control function when required;
- To ensure the Recoveries Database is maintained, kept up to date, and remains accurate at all times;
- CMS both internally and externally are monitored and actioned within agreed SLAs;
- Weekly agreement reconciliation.
- Experience and knowledge of Financial Ombudsman Service desirable but not essential;
- Calm and assertive personality;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Experience and knowledge of HP financial agreements desirable but not essential;
- Must be reliable, dependable, ambitious and committed to grow with the company;
- Positive, can do attitude and a strong desire to meet department, team and personal objectives;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills in all disciplines;
- Excellent timekeeping.